There is a new resource for rating providers of services for people with developmental disabilities in Ohio. It is called ProviderGuidePlus. This easy-to-use, online system provides the opportunity for individuals to rate their provider and learn how others have rated their providers. ProviderGuidePlus is intended to help people select a provider and to improve services overall.
If you are receiving services from a provider, please consider submitting a review so that other families can benefit from your input. You can log-on and rate your provider using a simple 5-star system. Your rating and comments will then be posted on the site without showing your name.
Here are the simple steps to use ProviderGuidePlus:
- Go to http://www.providerguideplus.com/
- Click “Find, Rate or Review Provider.”
- Type the name of your provider in the search box.
- Click “Add an Anonymous Review” on the provider’s profile page.
- You will be prompted to create an account. Creating an account is simple and be assured that your review will remain anonymous. When you want to make additional reviews, you will log-on using your account information.
- Rate and review your provider based on the services you receive from them.
- Indicate whether you would recommend your provider.
For a more in-depth tutorial on the ProviderGuidePlus portal, click on the ProviderGuidePlus Toolkit button above.
If you have any questions about ProviderGuidePlus, you can contact David Reichert, Director of Community Relations at the Sandusky County Board of Developmental Disabilities at (419) 332-9296 extension 229.